A fantastic animal rescue mission is captured on video after two rescuers attempt to save a wounded and scared animal hiding underneath some wooden floorboards.
Residents called East Sussex Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service after finding what they believed to be fox droppings on the first floor of their house. Senior rescuers Trevor Weeks and Chris Riddington arrive at the home and remove a portion of the carpet, followed by a floorboard, so they can squeeze a phone into the hole and record some video of whatever is stuck below.
Chris is shocked when he sees the video—Chris and Trevor both think the animal also swallowed rat poison.
Chris tries to grab hold of the furry friend, but there’s not enough space to reach the poor critter. The pair remove another floorboard, and finally, it is within arm’s reach.
After the rescue, they rush the animal to the vet for treatment. What animal did they find lurking below the floor? Check out the video to see.
Video Credit: YouTube | Caters Clips.